No couple can ever claim that what they have is a perfect marriage because there is no such thing. Sometimes no matter how you try to avoid conflicts and arguments, you just cannot help it. But it does not mean that you should easily give up on your marriage because there are ways on how to resolve these marriage conflicts easily.
- Acknowledge that your partner is not the only one to blame for any marriage conflicts or disagreements. Remember that it takes two to tango.
- Fairness does not necessarily mean happiness. Life is unfair and same thing goes for marriage. So better drop the idea of fairness and focus on how you and your partner will be happy
- Do not complain all the time about your problems. Instead of complaining why not try to find ways to solve your problems.
- Never keep old grievances, you have to fight about the current issues and do not bring back the old ones in every argument that you have.
- Be adventurous in the bedroom. If it requires your partner to take one of the top 10 testosterone boosters or you need to eat those aphrodisiac foods to add spice to your marriage, why not give it a try. Relying on the same techniques over and over may lead to sexual burnout.