Here in the Philippines, we do not need to worry about looking for electric fireplace insert because we only have the Wet and Dry Season. A lot of people enjoy summer more than the rainy days.
It is simply because they suffer from rainy day blues. Here are different ways on how to beat the rainy day blues and enjoy the weather.
- Ease your rainy days boredom by watching your favorite movies. Check out the latest DVD from video stores or watch something from your DVD collections.
- It is also the best time to pamper yourself and enjoy a warm bubble bath. Light some of your scented candles as you soothe and relax your mind.
- Cuddle up with your kids or with your partner. Rainy season is often referred to as the Baby Making Weather.
- Start a new hobby. Since you cannot go out, you can use your creativity and energy by doing something useful like learning art crafts, cooking or discover your talent in writing.
- It’s time to arrange and rearrange your home. You can begin with your closet, then your kitchen cupboard or any part of the house that needs a little touching up.