If you want to save gas, here are some car-care tips that will help you do it:
- Use gas with lower-octane, but you has to make sure that they are appropriate for your car.
- Do not fill your gas tank with too much gas because you are simply wasting your money.
- Make sure that your gas cap is tight and sealed. Your gas will evaporate from the tanks so check all the gas seals.
- Park your car in shaded area so that your gas fuel will not evaporate from your gas tank.
- Make sure that your car tires are properly inflated.