The toilets and slipper bathtubs may not seem to be dangerous; however if you have little ones exploring inside your home it could be hazardous for them.
Various accidents such as scalding, falls, slips and drowning may occur if you are not extra careful. If you want to make bath time more fun, here are some guidelines on how you should keep the little ones safe during bath time:
- Do not leave your child unattended because accident may happen even within split second.
- Do not allow another child to supervise your little ones.
- Make sure that the water should be at a minimum level.
- Install toilet locks to eliminate possible danger.
- Hot water temperature should not exceed 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make sure that the hot water is turned off to avoid accidental scalding.
- Install nonskid mat in your bathtub or toilet floor to prevent your child from possible falls and slips.
- Keep the toilet floor dry and make sure that you clean up any water on it.
- Keep your shampoo, conditioner and other toiletries out of reach of the exploring little hands of your child.
- Bath time is fun time if you can keep your child away from possible dangers.