Youtube has discovered a lot of great talents such as Justin Bieber and Charice. It was Usher who gave the opportunity for JB to shine; on the other hand Charice was discovered by Ellen Degeneres via Youtube as well. Lately, more and more homegrown talents are becoming popular with the help of home videos they have uploaded in Youtube.
You don’t need to have sophisticated equipment like duet 2 musicians friend to come up with professional looking music videos. Here are some tips on how to create DIY music videos:
- Prepare your production plan. You can jot down the kind of shots that you need for the video. Make sure that your props are complete and suitable for the theme of the music video.
- Prepare your list of shots; this will make your video production a lot easier.
- Don’t forget to use your tripod to get steady shots. You will notice the big difference between holding your video camera and using the tripod. The tripod shots are cleaner and smoother.
- Don’t forget to change the angles and positions of the video camera to add more aesthetic effects to your shots.
- Check the sound quality of your recording. Make sure that the mic is working, you would not want to re-shoot everything just because of audio problem.