I’m glat that I have found a nearby school for Yz, not to mention being fairly cheap. Other things that I like about Humpty Dumpty School are:
- Homey - It’s not like a big school that makes you uncomfortable and daunting for small kids.
- Clean toilets – although the house turned to a mini school is old, they have well-kept comfort rooms. I’m very meticulous about washrooms and toilets and if only I need to pay extra just to relieve comfortably I would.
- security cameras – inside each of the classrooms (there are only 3) has web cams installed and you can watch them in the Principal’s office. Also, kids are not given away to their yayas, unless they have the “fetchers’ card” which the Principal gave to the parents on the first day of school. And even though you have the fetcher’s card and you weren’t able to endorse the person properly to the teachers, they will still have to confirm (call you by phone) if you really send this person to pick up your kid.
- Small population – like I told you, there are only 3 rooms – for pre-nursery, nursery and kinder. Humpty Dumpty School only accepts students up to 15 per class. On the occasion that the number of kids exceeds to 15, they will divide the class into two.
- Teacher Aid - I don’t remember in my nursery (many years ago) my teacher having an assistant to think that we’re like 20 in class. In Humpty Dumpty, each class has a teacher aid.
- Free snacks – of course it isn’t free but part of the miscellaneous you paid for. But for only Php29,000 you get all of these?