Credit Cards give the utmost, paramount service in providing valid and widely accepted purchases using a small plastic card in exchange for a commodity or service all over the world.
For those who want to apply for a Credit Card, here are top ten credit card varieties to choose from:
- Chase Freedom – Once approved, you can either select a $100 or $50 cash back bonus. The latter boasts a low yearly percentage and 0% interest rate for balance transfers of a 12 month term and 0% for purchases on 6 month tenure. Also, it gives 5% quarterly bonus on types like gasoline, house development and other stores; however, quarterly maximum must be reached first.
- Discover More Card – You can get a 5% cash back bonus for commodities like gasoline, tour, goods, and the like. It gives 0% APR on all purchases with a 6 month term and balance transfers within 15 months. A cash back bonus of $100 shall be rewarded for initial card holders.
- Chase Sapphire – It provides no cost flight amounting to 25,000 bonus points if you spend $3000 within the first three months. Hence, You can double your points when you get tickets through Chases Ultimate Rewards.
- Slate from Chase – This card contains a Blueprint which saves customers from irrelevant interest rates. Furthermore, it gives 0% APR of up to 12 months.
- Continental One Pass Plus Card – This is dubbed as the best airline credit card. 25,000 miles rewards await the customers just right after their first purchase and another 5,000 miles for every added user within 2 months.
- Iberia Bank Visa – This is the only card which gives 7.50% regular rate of interest.
- Capital One Platinum Prestige Card - Especially made for balance transfers. You may get it at 0% interest for 15 months and your request can be furnished in as short as 48 hours.
- Chase Ink Cash Business Card – It caters business card transactions. It has 3% cash back bonus for gasoline, restaurants, house improvement and office supplies. It also offers free cards for all your employees.
- Orchard Bank Visa/ Mastercard - It provides more favorable rates and fees, 14.9% is the lowest they can offer.
- Discover Motiva Card – This card rewards customers that pay on time. This bonus can be equivalent to a one month interest rate and is accumulated to your cash back bonus account.